Pool Design Construction Co.
Pool Planning for Your New Home
Before contracting on an existing home - Find out details.
What to be aware of when building a new home
- Make sure your utility easement doesn't take up the whole yard.
- Determine if the Home Owner's Assoc. has guidelines to prevent your pool choice.
- You might have utilities running underground/overhead where the pool will go. If they have to be moved, you will have additional costs.
- Many areas have regulations for proper fencing.
The above +
Better Yet - Just put us in touch with your builder to make sure all of the details are coordinated for your new home and pool.
- You can finance the pool with your home or do a Home Improvement Loan after you have moved.
- Make sure the builder keeps all utilities out of the pool area.
- Trees and stumps removed by the builder may save you the cost of removal later.
- Let the builder know you are planning on a pool and to leave room in the electrical breaker box.
- The pool area should be level to save the cost of grading or retaining walls.
- Drainage should be formed away from the pool area.
- Get a survey (plat map) from the builder so that we can work on designs. Our FAX: 281-812-8008
Houston Pool Design Construction Co. ** 281-812-4919